SJSC "Memphis" T Shirt
The "Memphis" T Shirt presents a stark reminder of the 1968 “Memphis, I AM A MAN” sanitation strike which began in response to the deaths of two sanitation workers. The image jarringly shows National Guard troops lining Beale Street with rifles ready as the strikers marched. This t shirt is part of the Civil Rights Collection with 10% of all sales donated to Black Lives Matter.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE OUR SJSC "MEMPHIS" T SHIRT
- Comfortable Unisex Fit
- 100% Airlume Combed Cotton
- Comfort Wash, feels as good as it looks.
- No-shrink, wash after wash
- Soft textile flex print won't crack or fade
- Free Shipping on orders over $50
Not sure what size to choose? Check our sizing guides.